We are located in sunny Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona.
So, if you have found our website I imagine that you have been dealing with your issues for some time now and I am betting that you have ventured down many avenues in the medical field. If so, I have a few questions for you.
• Do you feel like no one understands your pain?
• Do you feel alone in what you are going through?
• Have you been to many healthcare providers that don’t seem to help or know what is going on with you?
• Do you want someone to actually listen to what you are feeling and experiencing in your body?
• Do you stay up all night worrying what is wrong with you and who can help you?
• Do you want someone there for you on this journey of helping you with pelvic pain, urinary leakage, etc. that really listens and wants to genuinely help you?
If these are some of the questions you are asking yourself, you have come to right place!
We are pelvic floor physical therapists who are passionate and empathic to your pain and/or dysfunction. We have each experienced some sort of pelvic dysfunction in our life as well and we are dedicated to helping you feel better and getting back to what you love to do.
This is our mission and it is our promise!
We want to start off by saying that we are dedicated to our patients, to find themselves again, and hopefully even a better self! We walk with you in this journey of recovery and are here to support you along the way. We want to be part of your support system and will listen to what is weighing you down. We want you to feel that your voice is heard and also want to help build a team of healthcare providers, if needed, to speed up your recovery. We are here for you!
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT?
1. We provide “one-on-one” care for the full hour and yes, a “full hour” not 15 or 30 minutes with a pelvic floor therapist where you are then shuttled out to the gym with a tech providing your care. You are with a Doctor of Physical Therapy for the full hour to help guide and manage your care.
2. You will work with the most experienced pelvic floor specialists, who are not only skilled in this specialty but know what they are doing and are confident in their abilities to help you achieve your goals.
3. Since we have the full hour dedicated to your care and your care only, we have time to piece together what the problems are that you are having difficulty with and where our help comes in. While many physical therapists may see twice as many patients, we can assure you that you will not be rushed and the time you spend with us is quality time dedicated just for you.
4. We work as a team to help our patients. This means we get together each week and go over techniques, research and strategies to help our patients get better faster.
5. We have a very relaxing, quiet environment with dedicated one-on-one rooms that are spacious and feel less clinical and more spa-like for your comfort.
6. We have the time to help support you and what you need.
7. We don’t shy away from a patient that has seen multiple providers and haven’t gotten the help yet.
8. We each have had our own pelvic floor issues and because of this we feel passionate to help our patients get the care they need.
9. We have an obsession with learning and continuing our education to better our skill set so we can help our patients see results and recover faster.
10. YOU ARE OUR PRIORITY!!!
We specialize in pelvic rehabilitation, women’s/men’s health physical therapy and yoga therapy. Our professional services assist you along your path to wellness.
Pelvic issues can cause pain, irritation, depression, embarrassment, and sometimes even interfere with work or relationships. In other words, they can have a profound effect on many aspects of your life–both physically, as well as emotionally. But we can help. At Desert Physical Therapy, we understand that making the decision to seek treatment can be a very private and personal matter. Therefore, our therapists and staff are supportive, empathetic, and committed to alleviating your pain while maintainng the highest standards of privacy and respect.